In our eagerness to work only with the best brands and, moreover, with their best and most innovative equipment, we have totally renewed our de “broadcast” set.
The result is an excellent set that combines:
- five professional 4K cameras, Panasonic AK-UC3000
- portable and studio lenses to obtain the best results with them
- ATEM 2 M/E control for production and transmission
- Vinten PRO PED STUDIO pedestal
With this set we can record and broadcast with maximum quality and full reliability any event for our customers, both indoors and outdoors, also including dynamic and very demanding events such as sporting or mass ones.
We will tell you more in detail about each one of them below…
PANASONIC AK-UC3000 CAMERAS
4K Cameras. Transmission function through long-distance optic fibre
Panasonic has taken one more step forward in “broadcast” technology and this professional 4k cameras, of which we already have in Power AV 5 units, offers some innovative and improved features that turn it, right now, into our crown jewel in this field.
As a specific and recent example, this the camera Mediapro used for the latest Barça-Madrid classic international broadcast at the Camp Nou.
Among these improvements and innovations, the own manufacturer’s webpage highlights: focus assist, flash band compensation, and skew reduction, which is realized through high-speed scan from the MOS sensor. There are additional functions to improve shooting experience including enhanced shock less gain (-6 dB to 36 dB), a user gamma function, black gamma correction according to the pedestal setting, multi-step DNR and easy matrix adjustment.
We are listing below the features of this professional camera, knowing that some of them can only be understood and really valued by the most specialised professionals:
- Supports 4K, HD and SD acquisition simultaneously
- Delivers high sensitivity of F10 (59.94Hz), F11 (50Hz) at 2,000lx
- DC12V/2.5A and 1.0A output as a standard feature
- The DRS (Dynamic Range Stretch) function suppresses blocked shadows and blown highlights. Black gamma function for independent colour settings in dark areas (HD mode)
- 12-axis colour correction, detail, skin tone detail (two tone axis) and easy matrix adjustment
- An SD Memory Card can be used to set up data and firmware version
- IP streaming (future option) and IP control is supported
- Advanced trunk functions such as 3x CCU to camera, plus 1x HD-SDI from Camera to CCU as well as a 1000Base-T LAN-Trunk.
FUJIFILM UA22X8 BERD and FUJIFILM UA27X6.5 BE LENSES
The first one is a portable zoom lens for TV broadcasts with an optical performance compatible with 4K+ 2/3 format. And that offers the following features:
- Angular field of view: 8mm 61° 52′× 37° 14′| 176mm 3° 7′× 1° 45′16mm 33° 22′× 19° 7′| 352mm 1° 34′× 0° 53′ (when using the 2× extender)
- Camera Format: 2/3-inch sensor Bayonet-mount cameras
- Dimensions: 110×241.5mm
- Maximum Relative Aperture: No. 1.8(8mm-124mm) 2.55(176mm)
- Filter thread: M127×0.75*
- Focal Length: 8mm – 176mm 16mm – 352mm when using the 2× extender
- DMinimum object distance (M.O.D.): 0.85m
- Model Name: UA22x8 BE
- Weight (Lens hood excluded): 2.55kg
- Zoom Range: 22×
The second one is a “box”-type HD Studio Lens that allows full potential of 4K optical performance with the 6.5-180mm focal lengths and large F1.5 aperture of this 27x lens.
- Zoom Range: 27x
- Extender: 2x
- Maximum Relative Aperture: 1: 1.5 (6.5 mm -123 mm) 1: 2.2 (180 mm)
- Minimum object distance (M.O.D) from the front lens element: 0.6 mms
- Dimensions: 258 mm x 264 mm x 536 mm (height x width x length)
- Weight (Lens hood excluded): 22,8kg
ATEM 2 M/E BROADCAST STUDIO 4K
UHD live production switcher with cutting-edge technology which includes 20 x 12G-SDI re-synchronized inputs and that offers compatibility with any format up to a 2160p60 maximum resolution.
It Includes large media memory, 4 media players, 2 Ultra HD resolution multi viewers, DVE, SuperSource, 6 keyers, audio mixer, 6 aux outputs, built in camera control. This model also includes a computer program with a virtual panel. It likewise supports optional Blackmagic hardware control panels.
On the other hand, it is perfect for fast action live sports coverage because it can handle high frame rates in both HD and Ultra HD. All connections support 12G-SDI with the full compatibility to plug into all your HD-SDI, 3G-SDI and 6G-SDI equipment.
- EHD Standards: 720p50, 720p59.94, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p50, 1080p59.94 1080i50, 1080i59.94
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 2082
- Video Sampling: 4:2:2
- Colour Precision: 10-bits
- Colour Space: REC 601, REC 709, REC 2020.
- Multi View Monitoring: Views for 20 total views.
- Interface: Minimum monitor resolution of 1366 x 768
- Front panel: Built in HD LCD monitor for video and 42 LED buttons for Aux switching.
- Processing Delay: < 2 Lines
- Audio Mixer: 24 input x 2 channel mixer. Selectable On/Off/Audio-Follow-Video. Level and Peak metering.
- Master gain control. Dedicated analogue outputs for monitoring
- 4K to HD Down Conversion: Available in the main exit.
- Power Supply: 2 x Internal 110 – 240 AC.
- Power Usage: 300 W
- Weight: 4.8 Kg.
VINTEN PRO PED STUDIO PEDESTAL
Pro-Ped is an affordable and lightweight pedestal for both studio and OB applications.
Its maximum height (81.5 cm) is reached using its two stages: the column of the lower stage is balance-assisted to give simple elevation, whilst the upper stage provides Perfect Balance and on-shot movement, thanks to the pneumatic counterbalance system and the built-in pump.
The dolly base is supplied with track locks and cable guards for studio use, or with steerable 15 cm/ 6 “”wheels for OB production and outdoors broadcasts.